str(object) -> string
Return a nice string representation of the object.
If the argument is a string, the return value is the same object.
Approves the requested post(s).
Creates a new post.
- Public access is only supported when creating comments from authenticated users.
- If you are authenticating a user, you cannot pass any of the author_ parameters.
- If you specify ``state``, ``ip_address`, or ``date`` you must be a moderator.
- If you specify ``state`` it will skip any pre-approval validation.
Anonymous comments are allowed under two conditions:
1. You're using legacy auth, and your secret key
2. You're using your public key, you've come from a verified referrer, you're unauthenticated,
and the forum you're attempting to create the post on is listed in the applications trusted forums.
To create an anonymous comment, simply pass author_email and author_name, and optionally
the author_url parameter.
Returns information about a post.
Returns the hierarchal tree of a post (all parents).
Returns a list of posts ordered by the date created.
Returns moderation history for a given post.
Returns a list of posts ordered by the number of likes recently.
Deletes the requested post(s).
Reports a post (flagging).
Undeletes the requested post(s).
Marks the requested post(s) as spam.
Updates information on a post.
Register a vote on a post.