Creates many ActionHistory rows, for use in backfilling.
actionHistoryItems is a json encoded list. Each item in the list
should be a dictionary with keys:
- identifier - an identifier that represents the original row, so
that we can return whether each row succeeded/failed.
- action - an int representing ActionHistory.Type
- forum - id of a forum
- user - (optional) user that performed the action
- thread - (optional) thread id that the action was performed on
- post - (optional) post id that the action was performed on
- targetUser - (optional) id of the user that is related to the action
that was performed (post author etc)
- ipAddress - (optional) ip address of the user that performed the action
- dateAdded - (optional) date that the action was performed
- extra_data - (optional) Contains extra information: target, data_expires, shadow_ban
This data is used mainly for Blacklist and Whitelist Actions.
- rule (optional) (idk if necessary as it is not in the actionHistory stuff)
public key, secret key
Supported request methods
inherits global rate limit