We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.

Julie drewls • 1 month ago

CAA Licence only covers trips originating in the UK and repatriation back to the uk, so for example, if a UK Agent booked, for example:-

CPT-LHR / LHR-MIA / MIA-LHR / LHR-CPT with a hotel, and if whilst overseas something went wrong, the CAA will only get you back to LHR and you would have to repay for the LHR-CPT leg and that cost would be un-recoverable.

Same situation for the Irish CAR. Repatriation back to an Eire airport, not BHD/BFS

Richard Godden • 1 month ago

Your example doesn't originate in the UK and it also fails to distinguish what bonding the example agent may have. ABTOT bonded agents provide financial protection (including refunds and repatriations) for flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland, which are sold to customers outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland.