We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.

Fanie van Zyl • 1 month ago

They should transfer these duties to the Cross Border Road Transport Agency as they are online with all of their process and we have to submit the same documents for Tourist Cross Border Permits.. Within 3 months you receive your Annual or 5 year permit. Within 24 to 48 hours you receive temporary permits. So NPTR can ask CBRTA to assist and just add an Addendum covering the OL - they should issue a 6 or 12 month temporary permit to ALL who apply for Tourist Operating Licenses.

Ian • 1 month ago

Ian Mitchell from Ashtons Tours here. We too are running into woes with the NPTR. We submitted an application for change of particulars four months ago and are still waiting for that to be approved. Its just "change of particulars" - how long can that really take to do. Weekly enquiries fall on death ears or you are just told its in process etc.

Niknaks • 1 month ago

These people have no idea and are past lazy.