We were unable to load Disqus. If you are a moderator please see our troubleshooting guide.

Usami Mizuki • 3 months ago

Mash is smart even tho he looks dumb.
He uses only 1% of his brain there, while the other 99% is cream puff.

MeguminExplosion • 3 months ago

Shaggy this isn't even 1% of my cream puff puff

Nemesis Claus • 3 months ago

i would like to see Megumin making explosions with cream puff shape

That'd be a cream pufflosion.

Kirito • 3 months ago

Mash couldn't swim so he thanks the shark

Vii X • 3 months ago

You know. This has been on my mind a lot. But these names....sound a lot like prostitute/stripper names...Also. Four 'wizards' one witch. 12:52 Blood purist Alabama style. Someone has been hitting their sister/mothers too much. Talk about a family bush. XD

Satou Kazuma • 3 months ago

stop fidgeting when you say such things!

Anime & Rutabagas • 3 months ago

I bet Mash has a lot of cream puff facts lol

ShonenKaritoriki • 3 months ago

He actually does tbh

Sp1cy_Rubber • 3 months ago

The Creampie man information spitter.

Kirito • 3 months ago

He was only holding back because of the owl

GoldenRatio161 • 3 months ago

That's because the brain is not a muscle. Mash doesn't work it out :(

Kurama_Sage_Naruto • 3 months ago

hahahaha, that's true

Mini_Minion • 3 months ago

And now to the fundamental question:

how much % of the cream puff is made of chocolate cream? XD

Sprayquaza • 3 months ago

and 100% muscle just like hageman tu (saitama)

Androspam • 2 months ago

imagine that this shows is actually ad for cream puff

Viczilla24 Dreamer • 1 month ago

that would be really great

Kirito • 3 months ago

He's smart when in needs

Sp1cy_Rubber • 3 months ago

If we direct the rest of the 99% of the rest of the brain power does he have the potential to become one of those "Smart MC" characters (Lelouch, Light, Saiki, etc.) ????

Steven H • 3 months ago

when he asked Mash why did you save me? I wish Mash would have said : "you are better now, ready for 8 more?

︀ ️ • 3 months ago

AHAHA My goodness that would have been hilarious!

tachi • 3 months ago

Mash doesn't even recognize him anymore 😭

The Chosen one • 3 months ago

8 more what

Steven H • 3 months ago

punch... he only endured 2 out of 10 previous episode

Viczilla24 Dreamer • 1 month ago

i think he'll give him back 8 more someday

Steven H • 1 month ago

sadly, they will most likely be friend now.

Infinite101_ • 3 months ago

That's what I was waiting for too!

𝕭𝖗𝖞𝖑𝖊 • 3 months ago

People die when they're killed

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right

I know some profound words as well.

Deathstar699 • 3 months ago

Hmm yes the floor here is made out of floor

Superb Villain Veigar • 3 months ago

Water tastes like water

Druid1 • 3 months ago

Water is also.... Wet.

xXPORTALXx • 3 months ago

Heavy water tastes sweet

Demma • 3 months ago

You didn’t pause you have to pause to build suspense

Dbz Directioner • 3 months ago

Archer class is actually made up of Archers.

WorldGN18 • 3 months ago

The wisdom of Emiya shirou

Keyaru_The Healer • 3 months ago

Ahhh, shirou fate reference I see.

Shouma • 3 months ago

At least that had some context unlike this guy lol. But it's probably a parody of that scene.

vovan1 • 3 months ago

Capt. O. joined the chat.

SkyNatsu • 3 months ago

These Muscles will flex in the name of peace 💪🏽

Aion_ • 3 months ago

violence is the easiest way to achieve peace

veltron • 3 months ago

Goated pfp btw

SkyNatsu • 3 months ago

It’s from Katekyo Hitman Reborn 🔥

Jdacosta King • 3 months ago

slow burner but worth the wait for a great anime

DagaKotowaru • 3 months ago

need new season... at least a remake

Sumeron • 3 months ago

I heard its going to happen

FlowingWolf • 3 months ago

Iirc the author passed away.

DagaKotowaru • 3 months ago

akira amano? he's alive...

FlowingWolf • 3 months ago

Then maybe I remember wrongly then, I might be thinking of another show then

veltron • 3 months ago

I'm familiar. My all time favourite anime tbh. One of my first longer anime.

EM • 3 months ago

Ohhh, the ending is really intriguing